- This event has passed.
FWE Webinar | What Works: Lessons on (Post-) Secondary Vocational Education Worldwide
January 18 @ 9:30 am UTC-4
Date: January 18th, 2022
Time: 9:30 am – 11:00 am EST (UTC-4)
Topic: Lessons on (post-) secondary vocational education worldwide
The Forum for World Education has been discussing alternative paths to careers in different countries. In this webinar, we are continuing this theme with efforts to create new pipelines from secondary to postsecondary institutions in Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America. All our participants focus on preparing young people for successful entry into current and future workplaces.
- Shifting nature of jobs skills within and across nations
- Rapidly changing skills requirements within jobs
- Imperative to improve equity in opportunities and outcomes
- FWE Webinar Slides 2022-01-18 Marco Lietz
- FWE Webinar Slides 2022-01-18 Alice Amegah
- FWE Webinar slides 2022_01_18 Katie Caves
- FWE Webinar Slides 2022-01-18 Stephanie Allais